5.17.2010

12W12S: W3D1

In unrelated news, I have shorted these entry titles so much that it looks like I am naming Star Wars droids or something.

Today's breakfast menu: cinnamon raisin bagel with ¾ oz. wedge Laughing Cow light Swiss cheese (an odd choice, yes, but the cheese is so mild that it tastes pretty much like cream cheese anyway), and banana. Snack: 1 oz. Jarlsberg cheese, ⅓ oz. smoked ham, and ½ cup pistachios.

Regarding pistachios -- I love them and can't get enough, and it turns out that they are really good for you. Which is probably a big DUH, but I can't eat a lot of nuts, so it's nice to know that I am not missing out too much.

Also, I am drinking water this week. Urgh. But at least my cup is cute:


I "stole" it from Shae. It's from Chili's. One of these after every bottle of soda. At least I can drink it pretty quickly and get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment