5.21.2010

12W12S: W3 Update

Wasn't very good about taking pictures of my food this week, but here is what I've had for breakfast since Monday:
  • Tuesday -- yogurt, granola, pistachios. Brought a pear but never ate it.
  • Wednesday -- was sick, slept through breakfast. Had pistachios for snack.
  • Thursday -- yogurt, granola, pear, pistachios.
  • Friday -- bagel, Laughing Cow wedge, banana, light string cheese, pistachios.
I feel like I should be doing more, food-wise, so next week in addition to what I already have scheduled (cutting back to 12-oz. Mountain Dew), I am also going to start with the side salads and the fruit at lunch. I'm not fully switching over to Lean Cuisines until Week 5. They have a nice salad bar at the deli across the courtyard and I think I will start there.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I have never had Laughing Cow cheese before until about a week ago. That cheese is Delish!

    ReplyDelete