1.26.2010
P365: Day 26
Another cheat, but then again, not entirely. This is an old, never-before-posted picture that I found while I was looking for other pictures for something I was planning to work on for Thursday -- because tomorrow is supposed to be "Wordless Wednesday," after all -- and to make a long story short, this picture (and a few others) inspired what you're going to be seeing tomorrow, too, assuming that I actually get around to writing it (i.e., this one was NOT prepared in advance).
Suffice it to say: tomorrow will NOT be a "Wordless Wednesday," but perhaps a new regular feature that I might be debuting, assuming that (1) anybody ever reads this, (2) anybody besides My Anonymous Mother, I mean, and that (3) anybody even cares.
And anyway: I did add the border to this, and I clicked on the "autofix" button in Picnik on Flickr, so that counts as "being creative," right?
Labels:
photographing,
proj365,
travelling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment