My chiropractor is going to kill me.
Anyway ... much like writing down what I was eating in the beginning helped to keep me honest -- and seriously, this kind of journaling is SO HELPFUL for this kind of thing -- I imagine that an exercise journal will also help, so here is a list of what I have done since Monday. This might be the last one of these you get, too, because have I mentioned that I think my arms are going to fall off?
- Monday: 60 wall push-ups (6x sets of 10 with different inclines and hands in different positions), 30 standard ab crunches (with terrible form), 20-count of "reverse crunch pose" (where I lay in a yoga-type pose with my gut sucked in and my knees tucked into my chest -- not sure what I think this will do, but I sure feel something in my lower abs)
- Tuesday: 60 wall push-ups (4x sets of 15 with different inclines and hands in different positions), 30 standard ab crunches (still terrible form, but I am working on it), 30 "crossover" crunches (where I aim opposite elbows at opposite knees), 30-count of "reverse crunch pose," 30-count of this thing I used to do in swimming where I keep my feet 6 inches off the floor and make a small backstroke kicking motion (I think we called it "six inches," so that's what I'll call it from now on)
- Wednesday: 60 wall push-ups (4x sets of 15), 30 standard crunches, 30 cross-crunches, 40-count of reverse crunch pose, 40-count of six inches, 20x each side of 4 different arm exercises that I got from my sister (using soup cans for weights)
Any more suggestions, let me know.
i forgot to get the list from 8 minute arms for you, so i'll get it tonight (i hope).
ReplyDelete