I don't know what week this is, but I can report this: I lost 2 pounds on vacation, even though one day I had Doritos for lunch and one day I exceeded my daily calorie allotment by, like, 700. No joke. And I had a Swedish fish gelati from Rita's last night that was seriously among the most delicious things I have ever eaten in my whole entire life.
The big takeaway from this vacation: the Seaside Heights boardwalk kind of turned me off food, because it's totally lousy with gross tacky "Jersey Shore" crap and it made me not want to eat again, ever, for at least 12 hours. Also: it's really hard to get in the 30 minutes of ocean swimming that you expected to do when the water temperature is 57°F. Which it was, yesterday. Hopefully watching baseball games on television counts as "exercise."
Now that my full 12 weeks are over, I am going to re-evaluate and set some new goals. Using LoseIt! has really worked for me so far, so I am going to stick with it. New plan coming, as soon as I decide what it is.
8.07.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats, btw. down 2 pounds on vacation is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteapparently it IS possible to get sick of doritos.
ReplyDelete