Menu:
- Monday -- Smart Ones Breakfast Quesadilla, cherries, Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs with Pasta, pistachios, chef salad (iceberg and romaine lettuce blend, celery, cucumber, tomato, shredded Colby Jack cheese, diced ham, diced turkey, chopped reduced-fat reduced-sodium bacon, croutons) with 2 Tbsp. Ken's Light Options Honey Dijon dressing, 3 small slices Italian bread with margarine
- Tuesday -- 4 oz. yogurt, mini bagel with ½ oz. fat-free cream cheese, apple, Healthy Choice Sweet & Spicy Orange Zest Chicken, ½ sliced peeled cucumber with 1 Tbsp. light ranch dressing, pistachios, 2 TGI Friday's Sizzling Steak Fajitas, sliced onion and bell pepper, ½ cup Knorr Taco Rice
- Wednesday -- GoLean! Crisp, milk, frozen mixed berries, Lean Cuisine Mushroom Tortelloni, single-serve Brussels sprouts, Birds Eye Steamfresh Roasted Chicken in Honey Chipotle Sauce, sliced onion and bell pepper, ½ cup steamed broccoli
Also: I am trying out a new iPhone app starting this week, Lose It!, which I can use to track food and calories and exercise and nutrients and lions and tigers and bears, oh my! I will give you a report in a little while, once I've used it for about a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment