11.03.2009

2010 Cupcake Calendar: May



Well will you look at that ... nothing for weeks, and then two in one night. (This entry is post-dated.) Isn't it amazing what you can do when you're studiously avoiding the end of the World Series?

By the way: I know these are coming up in a weird order, and I'm sorry about that, but I have to work on these when the spirit moves me, I guess.

EDITED 11/03/09: I am 90% satisfied with this one, but I think I want to change the sizing on the word art and the glitter graphic. Everything else is staying as-is.

3 comments:

  1. i like it. i actually don't think you need to change the size of the word art or glitter. maybe shrunk a little, but less than 10%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the changes are going to be minor - definitely no more than 25%, tops. i think i want the word art to fit entirely in the "frame box."

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks more crafty that it's overlapping. nice juxtaposition against the grid structure of the rest of the page.

    ReplyDelete