2.22.2010

P365: Day 53


Shae's new bathing suit, that I was talking about here. I got the color story all wrong -- this is very bright, with pink and green and royal blue, and absolutely no brown -- but at least I got the aqua and the orange right! The brand is Ola Lola by Azul Kids, and the style is called "Orangina," and I promise that if you Google this you will find NOTHING of use to you. But I got the suit at HauteLook, which is one of those online member's only dealies. Love this suit! It's even cuter in person than in the picture (trust me) and Shae will look adorbs in it. But ... her other bathing suits for the summer will NOT be orange.

2 comments:

  1. looks like shae will be showing off some cleavage this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sssh! don't tell G, he'll have a stroke!

    ReplyDelete