7.19.2011

Cupcake Calendar: March and April 2012

I'm trying to keep myself busy while I make my way through the TiVo.

March

April

I sort of cheated on the April page by using a pre-made 5x7 "brag book" page and then "matting" it on background paper, but I'll have to work at things a LONG time to design something as nice as what the professionals come up with. When I try it, I always think my pages look busy and fussy, but of course when they do it, I think they look fantastic.

(Oh and also: those pictures on the April page are not from her birthday party, or even her birthday, but how perfect are they?)

Now if only I could get somewhere on the Cousins Calendar ... eesh.

2 comments:

  1. weren't those from her bday "party" when we were in town? so those definitely count :-) and let me know if i can send you any photos for the cousins calendar. more than happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty blue party dress!

    ReplyDelete