So. Vacation #1 for the year is over. I'm up 11 lbs. from my lowest point, when I switched over to the 1½ lb.-per-week plan. I'm not blaming Lose It -- this one is all me. I have not been as diligent about tracking as I need to be to continue to lose weight. And I want to, because I felt good on vacation, but I didn't feel like I looked my best, and when you're walking around Southern California with all the beautiful people, you really want to look your best.
So. As of today I am back on the 2 lb.-per-week plan (using today's weight) until I get back into fighting form. I have some allies in this -- they know who they are -- and whatever our goals are, we're going to try to reach them together. I still have a long-term goal in mind, but my short-term goal is to have to buy a new bathing suit before we go on Vacation #2 over the week of Labor Day. I want to see pictures of myself and not go, "Eww."
So. Restart. It's on again, like Donkey Kong.
5.31.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment