9.15.2009

2010 Cupcake Calendar: August

Some photos previously blogged here.


Since I started this digital scrapbooking experiment, I have started and abandoned way more projects than I ever finished -- I would guess that I begin at least four pages for every one that I actually complete. Sometimes, it's lack of inspiration, or maybe I can't get everything to turn out the way I pictured it, or perhaps I'm just not as good or as patient or as creative as I thought.

This page, though? This is what I had in mind when I took up this hobby. The pictures are a great foundation, I think -- and even though I bitched about it at the time, sort of, the Anniversary Camera turned out to be absolutely invaluable to me -- and once I found the background paper, this layout virtually assembled itself.

I hope I can manage to get the rest of the 2010 Cupcake Calendar pages to look this good. (And I have to get to work on the Combo Calendar ... oh my head.)

No comments:

Post a Comment