7.27.2009

Beach Girl

One picture previously blogged here.


Another attempt at a different layout using the same kit I used for yesterday's layout, but with entirely different pieces (didn't even replicate the papers, yay me!). This time, I wanted to match Shae's orange bathing suit, which I got for our trip to Florida last winter, and which I LOVE. It's my favorite of her swimsuits for this year. Anyway.

Apparently I am a "grid" or "square" scrapper, which means I like things to line up and be orderly and ... well, have you noticed how anal-retentive and butternuts crazy I am? I am hoping that as I do more of this, I'll loosen up some. Or at least get more interestingly uptight.


Credits: Paper and all elements from "Surf's Up" by Dragonfly Designs (soon to be Punky Princess) via Brownie Scraps' July daily downloads.


PS -- This blog also to be redesigned soon; patience, grasshopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment